Study Abroad

The EALC undergraduate advisor Ania Peczalska highly recommends undergraduate students to study abroad during their undergraduate careers to better understand East Asian culture as well as improve an East Asian language. You as an EALC/EAS major or minor can spend a summer, a semester, or an academic year abroad. If you are considering studying abroad you are recommended to make an advising appointment with Ania to discuss your options.  In the meantime you can look at IUB’s Overseas Study website to learn more about study abroad options and places you can study. If you have questions about financial aid the Overseas Study website also has a web page that describes financial aid that can be used in study abroad.

%d bloggers like this: